Thursday, 16 February 2017

FAQ

Do you take requests?
Authors wanting me to review their works are encouraged to contact me through my Goodreads profile! 
As for followers, I encourage you to send me recommendations! I'm always interested in hearing what my fellow booklovers are reading!

Why are some of your series reviews (i.e. Throne of Glass #2, #3, etc.) not featured on Alissa In Wonderland: Book Blog?
At this point in time I am trying to avoid featuring book series reviews (beyond the first book) as it gets a little bit harder to avoid spoiling details for readers who haven't got that far on their neverending To Be Read pile! It also distances potential readers who couldn't care less about what's going on in the 20th installment of a series they have never read. For the moment, I will be attempting to zero in on some amazing standalones!