Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Review: 18 Months

18 Months 18 Months by Samantha Boyette
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'd like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book!

This is a review of an ARC.

To be perfectly honest, I found this book incredibly predictable - however not necessarily in a negative way! While I anticipated both plot twists very early on (I'd say within the first handful of chapters), I really enjoyed finding out how said revelations come about. That being said, I did enjoy reading this book. It's definitely nothing too exciting, and as I write this review I've already forgotten some details, but I can't help comparing this book to the format of television shows like Pretty Little Liars, or even a more toned down Criminal Minds. I recommend 18 Months if you're looking for a predictable, yet decently written murder mystery.
On a side note: thank you, Samantha Boyette! This is the first novel I have ever found that has a character with my name and spelling: Alissa!

view more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment