Monday, 13 February 2017

Review: The Best Friend

The Best Friend The Best Friend by Shalini Boland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would like to thank Shalini Boland for personally providing me with a digital copy!

Okay, that was so enjoyable! Ever heard the phrase 'keep your friends close, enemies closer?' According to this novel it's your best friend that you need to keep your eye on! Don't think me a horrible person, but I am an absolute sucker for super manipulative antagonists. It honestly cracked me up how easily and nonchalantly this protagonists life was being destroyed, and how ignorant those around her were. While at times I found the story quite predictable, I honestly never once got bored with it, and I was 100% invested in seeing this story play out. This is the second Shalini Boland book I have read (both earned 5 star ratings from me), and I will definitely be reading more from her!

view more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment