Monday, 13 February 2017

Review: Paper Princess

Paper Princess Paper Princess by Erin Watt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was addictive! Objectively I can understand why some of my Goodreads friends didn't enjoy it, but personally I liked it. Not loved. Liked. Although I initially began reading this book because (silly me) I thought it would actually be about Royals -you know as in royalty? Oh well. While it didn't turn out to be the kind of story I was expecting, I didn't once find myself wanting to give up on it. While I didn't necessarily love any of the characters, and honestly probably couldn't tell you any of the Royal brothers names if I tried, the writing had a really nice, easy flow. The ending definitely left me wanting to find out more about this weirdo/potentially psychotic family.

view more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment