Monday, 1 May 2017

April Bookplate Haul!


It's no secret that one of my favourite authors is Kelley Armstrong. I grew up in the same county as her, and I'm just so proud that we have such a famous local (Canadian) author! 



Recently, for the second time, I sent Kelley Armstrong a handwritten letter and bookplate request form, and voila!

Actual footage of me opening my mail (after noticing it wasn't my phone bill, of course...)
LOOK WHAT ARRIVED!! 
(As you may have noticed, I'm very excited about it.)


Top: Darkness Rising bookmark.
Left: Brazen (novella) bookmark.
Signed bookplates: "Alissa, Happy Reading!" "Alissa, Best wishes!" "Alissa, All the best!"
Right: Driven (novella) bookmark.
Bottom: The Darkest Powers bookmark. 

(Pictures of the first set signed bookplates/bookmarks that I received from Armstrong back before The Darkest Powers series was completed, can be seen here!

A big thank you to Kelley Armstrong for taking the time to send these kinds of goodies to fans!